This beautifully maintained property nestled in a courtyard surrounded by mature trees and flowers is a nice surprise of quiet and serenity with gorgeous original architectural details. With approximately 1850 sq ft plus a finished basement there are 3 + 2 bedrooms, 3 +1 bathrooms, 2 garages and plenty more!!
- Situated in the heart of the prestigious “Golden Square Mile”, this charming townhouse combines the luxury of a house with downtown urban living.
- You are steps away from Sherbrooke streets prime art galleries; the famous Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, the Pavilion and Bourgie Concert Hall, shops, and restaurants is this charming English townhouse.
- The living room features original bi-folding doors, wood burning fireplace, original moldings including picture rail moldings and a bay window looking out to this quiet courtyard.
- The flow continues to an elegant dining room with 4 windows looking out towards St Andrews church with a gorgeous stained-glass window that casts beautiful multi-colored light in the evening.
- A swing door leads to the kitchen with a cozy breakfast nook and a door that leads out to the galerie (access to the catwalk).
- There is also a darling powder room tucked away near the entrance.
- The upper level has a lovely master bedroom facing the courtyard with a renovated en-suite bathroom.
- There is another 2nd renovated bathroom on this floor.
- The second bedroom has a view of St Andrew’s and St Paul’s stained glass window and the city and a nice sized closet.
- The third bedroom/office also features a lovely private balcony with a view of the city.
- The lower level is a great space with beautiful hardwood floors.
There are 2 bedrooms that connect to a small jack & jill bathroom, ideal for guests or teenagers.
- This lower level also has a large laundry room and another connecting room that could be used as an atelier, wine cellar etc. There is also a large sized pantry/storage room.
- This townhouse has a private in-door double garage…a rare and desirable feature in any downtown townhouse.
There is also a small private garden in front of the house.
- A caretaker lives on the premises.**A pre-sale building inspection was done by Adrian Fraser on December 19, 2020. A copy will be
available for consultation by the BUYER.
Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer. All light fixtures and sconces. All curtains and drapes. Cabinet and mirror in ensuite bathroom MBR. Mirror in powder room. solar blinds balcony doors, 2 skylight solar blinds fire irons + cauldron rubber treads for front steps.
All personal effects and artworks. Cupboard in basement bathroom Tv table.